The Current Santa Clarita Valley and Los Angeles County 2021 Housing Market Trends You Should Really Know About!
Let’s to get you up to speed with the market and how it impacts your home values.
You may have heard that the real estate market has seen a lot of momentum in the last year but it may surprise you how much values have increased.Take a look at some of the recent sales in your area listed below. While these sales might not exactly reflect the value of your home, it they can give you an idea how prices have increased.
23008 Edenton Pl, Valencia, CA 91354
- 7/2019 – $715,000 Sold Value
- 3/2021 – $920,000 Sold Value
19701 Green Mountain, Newhall 91321
- 3/2012 – $235,000 Sold Value
- 6/2021 – $857,000 Sold Value
26123 McBean Pkwy # 27, Valencia 91355
- 10/2016 – $275,000 Purchase Value
- 6/2021 – $420,000 Sold Value
Understanding the value of your home can be important for a number of reasons…
1) Do you have equity that you would like to use to make a move?
2) Have you evaluated current interest rates? If you haven’t you may be able to save hundreds of dollars each month with a home refinance.
3) Have you re-evaluated your homeowner’s insurance recently? If you haven’t, you may find that you are underinsured due to the increase in values and increase in building supply cost.
Get your FREE Market Analysis to help better determine your values or if you need a referral to a lender or insurance provider.
I’m here to help!
Loved this article? Tweet it!
Get your FREE Market Analysis to help better determine your values or if you need a referral to a lender or insurance provider.Tweet
“Turning Houses Into Homes”
Cyndi Lesinski and Associates
CAL DRE # 01343529
VIP Realty Group DRE# 02023078